
Hmmm.... TOday is Wednesday NOT Monday but today is really not a day to work! I have been coughing n coughing and feel really sick. Feverish too... I realised.. before i go for any trip, i will somehow get sick or stung by something... haiz and tis weekend me going Cameron n KL..maybe this explain why I am SICK today? ~~~~~~~~
Let's see the rest of my buddy:-
Pinky@work..TOday is not a good day for her either..
She ate 2 pandadol extra this morning and this make her extra HIGH. SEE she can work @ 2 Station simultaneouly.
But as you can see.. We love our work place... We beautify our work area and we feel @ home :D
Eindy@Work
...Eindy was @ the copier machine and ME was standing beside her
Opal: "Sor Hui"
and she turned over.. Gotcha..I snap this precious moment...
Tips of the day:-
Remember to smile always... so you will never get caught with this "Arh" expression...OR Say cheese whenever someone callu from back
LUNCH TIME


And IS LUNCH TIME...and we went JP
We ate @ Swenson.. the ice-cream taste tat bad?
hmmm... it's mango flavour...



1 comment:
i can work on 2 terminals simultaneously because i am so talented :D
Post a Comment