This is my work place, and sad to say.. we are moving.. on June 8, 2006. I will miss my workplace! though is mess now
my two darlings at work. Shirley aka Pinky as above and Rai aka Jenna as below! Pinky is busy at work n i am here busy snapping her in action..haha :)
Arikato .. Rai offering her help to me. Got short course registation and she went down wif me. It's early and we stopped by Mac for Kopi..CCE has been changing since the very first day i joined in August 2001 and now is May 2006, I am glad I still have them wif me. Now, CCE is moving to another chapter at One-north, how will be our life there..
Fate has broken Pinky and ME up, but we can still keep in touch wif msn n "our secret weapon"...lol .. and Pinky will be sitting with RAi...
Life is full of UPs and DOWN.. changes every day... who will be the next to leave ...?



No comments:
Post a Comment