Life is like usual, wake up, go work, do work, after work, ...
I feel so life less today, is like a walking zombie...
I feel like a robot... with feeling or no feeling...i also dunno
I don't know what iam doing or i just doing what i am supposed to do...
1. What I have been thinking?
- Have been thinking what is the cause of me getting so depressed
- Have been thinking what about life and death
- Before we were born, the expiry date of our visitor pass here is already fixed
- If we were to know when is the expiry date, would it be better or worse
WHAT IF :-
- you are able to read people mind
WHAT IF :-
- you know what is happening around yet and need to pretend you know nothing
WHAT IF :-
- you see things which you shouldn't be seeing
WHAT IF :-
- you hear things which you not supposed to hear
WHAT IF :-
- you know something which you not supposed to know
would it be good or bad
2. What I have learnt?
After what happened on 11 sept 01. I am learning to appreciate people around me, especially my loves ones and ppl who i dislike.
But, i think i am withdrawing myself from human touch. COS It's painful to see my loves one or friends leaving before me. And i am really afraid of losing the one i loved. thus, if i don't be too involve in too many relationship, i would not be so upset so often?
It;s so confusing.
3. I am upset, I want to cry, but I got no tears...
Just wondering, why god put me to so much test.



No comments:
Post a Comment