Saturday, April 28, 2007

Specially for Sor Hui



Dearest Sor Hui (大番薯),

We first met on 6 August 2001 and now is 28 April 2007!
从不相识到相识,
从陌生人到同事,
再从同事到好友,
从好友到番薯!
我们共度过了六年
我也很珍惜
I would like to dedicate this special blog entry to u on this special day.

---
Count your life by smiles, not tears
Count your age by friends, not years.
I'm so glad you were born,
because I have one more shoulder to cry on.

You're not getting older, you're getting better.

May this year bring with it all the success and fulfillment your heart desires.

May all the wishes and dreams you dream today turn to reality.Your best years are still ahead of you.

I look forward to enjoying our friendship for many more of your birthdays.

Friend is just a word but you give it a meaning.

Thank you for your friendship through out all of the years.

There is a gift that gold cannot buy,
A blessing that's rare and true

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yoz.. thanks for the message...
i am really touched by your gestures!!! somemore 12am zoon zoon...

thank you thank you...

you too, gave a meaning to our friendship...