Sunday, July 01, 2007

Fitness


Weekly update:-

Took the above picture of the 'incomplete' ferries wheel@marina. Hmm.. wonder how it's look like when it's done har. Oki, apart from that, after a week of fitness exercise and I have decided to join Sky Fitness club.

Got a friendly chap, Tony Woo whom i met in the club. He is i think senior marketing/sales of the club. He brought me around the club, introduced me to the super e good yoga class, gym equipment and the clubs facilities. HE buy me drinks and dinner too.

hmm.. there is no photo of the place yet.. cos i am new to the place so i dare not take one. Will update once i got any. But ..you can visit the club website for pictures of facilities...bla bla bla

With all the introduction by Tony Woo and much consideration... I signed on the dotted lines... 12mths of membership with bla bla bla...i thought it's a good buy and i signed before the additional 2% GST. hahaha.. dunno how much i saved.. but at least it's enough for a good decent meal i think. (I must really go many times a week, to make my buy worth)

Other than going gym, yoga class, jogging @ BP, i went cycling on sunday @ east coast park after my doctor appt. I think so far .. I am following my time-table and working towards my goal. i think at the end of the day, whether i lose 5KG is not the point, i am happy that i am living a healthy lifestyle and i disciplined myself to follow my schedule and remember my goal. - Hope to achieve that for my school time table too.

No matter what... it's my life ..and I'm Loving it!

What I've done so far
2506: YOGA
2606: GYM
2706: BREAK
2806: i-RUN launch, 3km fun run
2906: Jogging@BP and climbed 13 floors
3006:BREAK
0107: Cycling

...to be continued

No comments: