Friday, October 05, 2007

Quiet Time

Finally i find some time for a quiet time after so many things happening and busy busy days. I have not been keeping in contact with some friends and spending time with God. I took this opportunity spending time alone at my favorite place. With the Sun, Sky and Sea, I love this kind of feeling and i really miss it. I felt great dipping in the sea thinking of nothing.

Although there are things that happened which makes me upset, but however i am glad that God loves me and give me a good working place, good bosses, colleagues, friends and my family. He's there for me and din forsake me. I felt that, only when we start to appreciate things and people around us, then we will be happy. When things turn bad, the best is to turn to God, because, he won't betray or forsake us. hmm.. anyway

I have many things to look forward, the next big thing for me, would be my next diving classes and my FIRST open water diver and then the diving exams.

Next would be my school exams and finally my family trip to AUZI!!!

Cool.. That's my life and I'm loving it. although life is short and we don't know if there is tomorrow, we just have to live the fullest each days with no regrets!

* Tonight I had dinner with grandma and I really treasure everyday, every moment with grandma. May God bless grandma with good health. If I could, i would share my lifespan with grandma and we can spend more time together. I love my grandma. :)


No comments: