Wednesday, January 30, 2008

No Title


It's a long time since i last blog.
Have I been too lazy or I really got no time or I really got nothing to blog about.
anyway... above a picture i took when i visited chinatown for cny shopping and below are some grumbles... :)

Things had been happening fast, from I last left from Company A to B to C... it has been a year over. Have been browsing through my blog for the past few months and realized I have been playing too much and not really spend much quiet quality time.

Remember I'm not a person who likes to look into mirrors, but lately again i realized I've changed! from the mirror, i can see clearly that i'm not as happy as before and not as naive as before. because environment had changed me or I had changed due to surroundings and things that took place. is the change good or bad?

What has happened? :(
I am no longer the person I used to be..... where can i find myself back... HELP! i'm lost....

1 comment:

Shirley said...

a person can't stay young or naive or innocent forever ..... if you think you have been playing too much and you realized it, then take a rest and mellow out. identify your priorities and remember the people around you. don't take it as having lost yourself though .... take it as you have matured and grown. it's life. we all need to take a step back and find our balance again from time to time. :)